1. END USER CONTENT UNDERTAKING
You wish to access or use the content made available to you on the Website. In order to enable access to the Website, Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors may require access to your personal information. Accordingly, you hereby, irrevocably and unconditionally:
- 1.1. authorise and give your consent to Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors and, its associates (or any other officer(s)/ manager(s)/ agent(s)/ employee(s) duly authorised by Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors) to access, record, use, process and retain copies of the information provided by you directly on the Website (“Personal Information”).
2. PERMITTED USES
3. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS
You agree not to access the Website by any means other than through a standard web browser on a computer or mobile device. You further agree that you will not damage, disable, alter, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of it.
4. ACCESS TO WEBSITE ON SHARED DEVICES
5. PROPRIETARY OWNERSHIP
The Website and the content of the Website are the sole and exclusive property of Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors and/or its licensors. You agree not to duplicate, reproduce, sell, copy, or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Website or the Content other than as expressly authorised by Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors. You hereby acknowledge and agree that as between Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors and You, all right, title, and interest in and to the Website and the content shall be owned exclusively by Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors and its licensors, if any, are the sole owners of the intellectual property associated with Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors and all the trademarks, copyrights and any other intellectual property rights of any nature on the Website.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
- 7.1 Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors and the functions and features therein are provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- 7.2 Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors does not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability of any possible errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information/description of information pertaining to the content published on the Website. Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors makes no representation about the suitability of the information published.
- 7.3 To the maximum extent of permitted by applicable law, Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors disclaims all liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and further disclaims all losses, including without limitation, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special losses and damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Website or the content, even if Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS AND CLICK-THROUGHS
In addition to other disclaimers and limitation set out herein, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impression and click-through of the Website, and any material, information, links or content presented on the Website. The Website may be unavailable for online access at any time.
You herein agree and undertake to protect, defend and indemnify Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors and hold Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors and its representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, cause of action, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising out of your conduct on Website.
Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors may make changes to the Website and the Content and/or the Services described on the Website at any time without any prior notice.
12. NOTICE AND GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
In the event of any grievance arising from the usage of the Website, you can address your grievances to the grievances redressal forum of Sarthak Advocates and Solicitors. In accordance to the provision of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Abhishek Nath Tripathi,